Friday, March 19, 2010

Lily and Hope 2010







We have spent some time now observing Lily and Hope in their bear den. We have seen Lily do a wonderful job taking care of her cub Hope. The changes we have seen in Hope have been so much fun to watch. I think First Grade has learned a lot about bears, hibernation and how bears care for their cubs.
Look at the pictures of Lily and Hope above. Write 3 - 4 good first grade sentences about what you think about these amazing animals. Be sure to use a capital letter to begin your sentence and a period to end it.
When you are finished writing about Lily and Hope, you may go to www.bear.org and view the dencam to see what they are up to.

12 comments:

  1. I think Lily is a great mom. Hope is a very cute bear cub. She is growing a lot. I can't wait to see Hope learn to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I that hope is cute. I thinck lily is a good mom.I like hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is a good mom for hope.I can't wait to see hope duw hre frst stump.Lily shund stay with Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I that hop is cuot.
    and Lily is agod mom.But I wundr war the dad is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thank hop is cute and the mom ceps hop whurm. and i dont nowe if. hop isgowing to . walck yet bentz05

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Hope is cuot and Lilly is leving her den.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Lilly and Hope are cute. Hope is the cute. Lilly take's care of Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think lilly is quut.And wean he gros up he will ror.And have have a grat day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the mom ceps the cub saf liiy left hop 5 tims hop is cuot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lilly is doing a grate job takeing care of hope. i can not wan,t in till i get to see hope walk. hope is so cute. i help hope stays with lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lily is a good mom. When Lily lif home Hope
    was alon. Lily and Hope must haveing so much
    fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ihop hejeses yurmek.
    and tak mik
    and be sroing.

    ReplyDelete