Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Grade Oobleck Project

Please watch our photostory about our science fair project. When you are finished, please tell us what you thought about our project and our photostory. Maybe you learned something new or saw something you thought was cool. Please remember not to use any names. When you choose a profile to post your comment, you will need to choose name/url. Please just type Bentz. Thank you.
When you are finished posting a comment to the blog, you are welcome to look around older posts or go to some of First Grade's favorite links.


13 comments:

  1. I loved your photostory. First grade did a wonderful job. Oobleck looks like a lot of fun to play with. I think I would like to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Exactly what science should be. Hands on and fun! I bet they won't forget that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the science fair. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thot it was cute. evrybudy tolk cute.I like the ooblek.I love since so much.I lerd a lot about solids and licwids.evrybudy sowd like a gerbiel,s.I did rylee,s and seth,s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sciencnzne project wus very fun.and the project wus very cool.the cool prt wus the oobleck becus it look liek fun slim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thak science is a lot of fun becuse my ooble was kroble and i love science and it is cool and i love ooble and my stister lovs science and my hole famile love oodle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the siins projekt becuse we got to mack goowie werms with mrs hickill it was vere fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my feorite part was wene we sadie we land alot abot ooblece and thay acd like both. we land alot abot ooblec.we had a grat time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like playing weth oobleck so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the video.I liked the oobleck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is cool the thing that I lic is win we scwoc the bag

    ReplyDelete
  12. it look fun and it can go to the conr it look col it can be pingk

    ReplyDelete
  13. i lurnd a bawt owblec that whun yuw git a bag and whun yuw git som owblec it will be koll name bintz5

    ReplyDelete